Building entrepreneurial confidence and pitching your business
Create an unforgettable 60 second elevator pitch and develop exceptional networking skills to grow your business
In this ‘golden age’ of entrepreneurship, clients and customers want to know the person behind the brand. It’s crucial to have a compelling brand story which you can communicate with confidence, charisma and passion.
In this intensive day workshop, learn how to successfully pitch your business and pick up new clients when you attend networking events. We’ll help you develop your brand story as you design and practise a 60 second elevator pitch for when you meet a potential client. You’ll receive critical feedback to help you hone it into something special that resonates with your target market.
You’ll pick up expert tips on networking, before working on your public speaking skills in a series of speaking exercises where you’ll learn how to build powerful rapport and present your business message with flair.
We’ll finish the session with a goal-setting activity where you will set yourself SMART goals to grow your business over the next 6 months. You’ll also pick up a list of London-based networking events where you can find speaking opportunities and pitch your business to an audience for free.
IN THIS PRACTICAL WORKSHOP:
- Overcome imposter syndrome and build a strong personal brand
- Get clear on your ‘why’ and use it to create your 60 second elevator pitch
- Plan your face-to-face marketing strategy with expert guidance
- Practise using body language and voice techniques to build rapport and create lasting relationships
- Learn how to present yourself, your brand and your business
- Discover meet-ups and networking events around London where you can pitch your business to an audience for free
- Course handbook with practical tips and advice
- A hard back copy of GROW – an award-winning book on managing your thinking to overcome perfectionism and fear of failure
- A goal-setting action plan for the next 6 months
- A positive visualisation audio to listen to at home
10.00am — Course opens
- Overcoming imposter syndrome – strategies for building confidence in presenting yourself, your brand and your business
- Getting crystal clear on your ‘why’ – practise communicating your brand story and get constructive feedback
- Designing and delivering your 60 second elevator pitch using a 6-point template
- Implementing a networking strategy that will grow your business
13.00 — Lunch
- Presenting techniques for building powerful rapport and being unforgettable: how you look, how you sound, and what you say
- Tips on how to open conversations and generate leads at networking events
- Goal-setting exercise: 6 month plan for building your business through face-to-face marketing
- Confidence-building meditation session
16.30 — Course ends
Follow up 1-to-1 coaching support is also available. This usually takes place over a series of face-to-face sessions or phone calls.
This an open course taking place on numerous dates in London. It is also available as a bespoke, in-house course for organisations and business incubator programmes. Please email email@example.com for further information or a quote.
“After attending the elevator pitch day course with Carrie, I feel much more confident about pitching my business. Transformative from how I was in the morning!”Jody Vandenburg, Director, PixelPoint Group
“It was really useful to practice my elevator pitch and learn how to structure it. The positive visualisation exercise was superb!
Excellent trainer – keep it up! People really need this.”Ahmed Niaz, Accountant