Building confidence and resilience
Learn how to manage your thinking, break habits of self-doubt, and thrive on challenge
Are you successful yet self-doubting?
Do you waste time and energy worrying about things that never happen?
Would you choose to think in a different way if it would help you be more confident, successful, or content with life?
Success, resilience and self-acceptance are something we strive for in our careers and personal lives.
The key is being able to manage your thinking so that you can challenge your limiting beliefs and break habits of self-doubt that hold you back.
The concept of a “growth mindset” is a ground-breaking idea put forward by world-renowned Stanford University psychologist, Carol Dweck, after decades of research on achievement and success. When we adopt a growth mindset, we believe that our basic qualities like behaviours, intelligence or talent, can be developed through dedication and hard work; that effort is the path to mastery. This view creates a world where anything is possible, one where we are continually learning and evolving.
In this mindset, we are a work in progress – there is no such thing as a mistake, only a learning experience. We are less hard on ourselves and no longer afraid to take on challenges because we don’t fear failure. We can develop better relationships with others because we become more flexible, empathetic, and accepting of their learning journey too.
In this practical, one-day course led by international speaker and author, Jackie Beere OBE, learn how to develop a growth mindset which will change your life.
On this course…
- Break habits of self-doubt
- Get clarity about what makes you happy and how to get it
- Become more resilient as you learn how to welcome challenges and thrive on change
- Become a confident, empathetic communicator
- Overcome fear of failure and perfectionist tendencies
- Develop better relationships with others as you develop your self-awareness
- Take part in practical exercises which will change your thinking habits, leading you to a happier life
- A hard back copy of GROW the book, written by Jackie Beere OBE
- A timeline with your future goals
10.00am — Course opens
- Understanding growth mindset versus fixed mindset
- Changing your thinking habits: developing a growth mindset
- Developing emotional intelligence
- Tips on managing your inner voice to stop worrying and build confidence
13.00 — Lunch
- Improving your relationship with yourself
- Improving your relationships with others
- Create a timeline to write your future
- NLP visualisation exercise
16.30 — Course ends
Still not sure? Give us a call on 0207 525 9501 and we’ll tell you more about the course, or give you some advice on how we can best help you.
This course is delivered as in-house training for organisations, and also runs as a public course on dates that are mutually convenient for attendees. To register interest to attend the course, please submit your email address below:
I attended one of Carrie’s workshops and I left feeling confident. Carrie helps you to work through your barriers, whilst encouraging you to take steps out of your comfort zone that really help you to embark on a new journey. Since then I have gone on to confirm a group booking, create 2 short videos and chaired my first panel. Carrie – you are a fab trainer. Really nurturing. Thank you.”
Andrea Mattis, Well-being CoachAndrea Mattis, Well-being Coach