Conference Speaking for Business Owners
We’ll help you develop a public speaking strategy to grow your business
Conference speaking is an incredibly powerful way to grow your business – and when done properly, will deliver a better ROI than any other marketing channel.
Why? Because speaking to a large audience of decision-makers is like pitching to hundreds of clients at once. By the time prospective clients from the audience get in touch, they have already seen you in action and decided they want to work with you, so you’ll skip the proposal process and get straight down to business.
But identifying the right events to speak at and creating a high-impact presentation that will attract new clients requires a strategic approach – this is where we can help.
In this 3-session private coaching package, we will work with you to do the following;
- Help you identify the right events to speak at based on your target clients
- Guide you on how to approach Conference Producers for speaking slots – we’ll help you write an email that positions you as a thought leader rather than a sponsor so that where possible you won’t have to pay to speak
- Help you design a high-impact presentation that you can use again and again
- Ensure you get your call to action right so that you are driving qualified new business leads
- Help you develop a powerful presenting style through speaking exercises and video playback – body language, voice and gravitas
- Offer feedback on how effectively you present your company’s services and brand messages
- Explore other opportunities to continue developing your presentation skills and take your public speaking to the next level (e.g. TED talks and media appearances)
- A NLP-based positive visualisation audio to listen to at home before big presentations/pitches
- Public speaking handbook with practical tips and advice
- Email template for approaching Conference Producers
How does it work?
We will have 3 x 1:1 sessions (fortnightly or monthly) which will last 1.5 hours each. These will be practical sessions where we work together to develop your conference speaking strategy, and practise your presentation with expert feedback, and video playback.
These sessions are delivered face-to-face if you’re based in London (usually at our premises in Vauxhall, but we can also come to you) or we can work with you over Skype if you’re outside of London.
How much does it cost?
Fees vary depending on which trainer you are working with. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
“The coaching programme for me has been truly transformative. The presentation tools, but mainly the mindset and the hand holding to take on new challenges. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone with public speaking nerves.”Celia Forshew, CEO, Seed Marketing
“Thanks so much for the private coaching, I thought it was invaluable. I will happily sing your praises to anyone that needs polish or mentoring ahead of a pitch.”Peter Lane, BAMM Global
“I can honestly say that in 12 years, this is the best training I have ever received. I am, for the first, time working towards overcoming my fear of public speaking; I can truly see a light at the end of the tunnel. I can’t recommend Love Public Speaking highly enough.”Helen Parsons, Head of Classical Civilisation, St. Dominics College