Pre-Presentation Skype Call
Practice your presentation to get valuable feedback, and get a powerful pep talk before you go on stage
Ahead of your presentation, you can have a Skype call with us to run through your presentation, practise strategies for managing nerves, and get you into the right state of mind to present with confidence and flair.
The Skype call can last up to 1 hour and costs £90. You can book this a week in advance, or have it on the morning of your presentation. (If you prefer to get help in person, we also offer private coaching.)
The format of the call is flexible as you may wish to focus on specific areas, such as handling nerves, or getting more range into the pitch of your voice when you present. An example call format is outlined below.
SKYPE COACHING CALL
- Dry run of presentation with constructive feedback
- Practise Q & A session to rehearse answers to questions from the audience
- Explore ways to improve presentation content and slide show
- Practise using body language and voice techniques to improve your delivery style
- Pick up strategies for managing nerves, and learn how to mentally prepare the night before your talk
- Finish with a powerful 5 minute positive visualisation exercise to leave you ready to go on stage
These calls can be booked any day of the week from 6am – 11pm. To book a Skype call, please email email@example.com or call 0773 605 1566.