Private Coaching for Presentation Skills
1:1 coaching for individuals to develop public speaking skills and confidence
Private coaching is a great way to build confidence and bring out your natural strengths as a speaker, as you receive personalised advice and feedback from a communications expert.
You can be coached in person, or over a video call.
We’ll have an initial consultation over the phone to gain a clear of understanding of what you want to achieve, before we design a bespoke coaching session with relevant guidance and speaking exercises to help you meet your goals.
Private coaching can include:
- Practising a prepared presentation to get feedback on content and/or delivery
- Vocal exercises to improve intonation, quality and pitch range of voice
- Body language exercises to present with confidence and gravitas
- Practical tips for managing nerves and building confidence
- Guidance on preparing content for compelling pitches/presentations
- Using video playback to develop your personal presenting style
- A 3-month action plan to keep up the momentum in becoming a confident and skilled speaker
You’ll take away:
- A NLP-based positive visualisation audio to listen to at home before big presentations/pitches (5, 10 and 15 minute versions)
- Public speaking handbook with practical tips and advice
To book a consultation call us on 0773 605 1566 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Options for long term support
If you’re seeking a significant transformation in confidence and speaking style, we’d recommend our 6-month 1:1 mentoring programme.
Corporate packages are also available where private coaching is needed for multiple staff members.
Support in other areas
We also offer support in other areas including accent softening, personal branding, and leadership skills. Email us at email@example.com for further information.
“Thanks so much for the private coaching, I thought it was invaluable. I will happily sing your praises to anyone that needs polish or mentoring ahead of a pitch.”Peter Lane, BAMM Global
“Thanks so much for all your help and input with my Dragon’s Den-style investors pitch. Safe to say I smashed it, so am eternally grateful to you! I got really great feedback from the panel and everyone else in the room.”Jody Vandenburg, Director, PixelPoint Group
“I can honestly say that in 12 years, this is the best training I have ever received. I am, for the first, time working towards overcoming my fear of public speaking; I can truly see a light at the end of the tunnel. I can’t recommend Love Public Speaking highly enough.”Helen Parsons, Head of Classical Civilisation, St. Dominics College
“Loved the positive visualisation, it’s the first time I actually felt what it can do for you. I finally spoke successfully in front of people and my brain didn’t freeze!”Irina Gheorghe, Senior Account Manager