One of the main reasons that 7 out of 10 small businesses fail is because the business owner or its staff members struggle to sell.
Specifically, they fail to articulate a clear and compelling value proposition, and deliver it as part of a systemised sales process.
Selling is like any other skill - it is developed over time through hard work, practice and technique. Once you have the skills and practices in place, you can continually turn your prospects into loyal repeat customers.
In this 6-session sales coaching package, you will work 1:1 with an expert sales trainer who will help you;
- Develop the confidence to sell to target prospects
- Create a powerful sales pitch with a razor sharp value proposition that speaks to your target market
- Improve your gravitas and influencing skills as you practise sales pitches and telephone calls with an expert trainer who provides critical feedback
- Develop a system to follow (and sales funnel) where you have a set number of touch points in order to convert prospects into paying clients
- Build an online network as you use LinkedIn to build and maintain relationships with new prospects
- Use public speaking at face-to-face networking events to grow your business and win new clients
- Course materials and webinars on how to grow your client network
- Recommendations on useful books and free software tools to help you improve your sales process
How does it work?
We will have 6 x 1:1 sessions (fortnightly or monthly) which will last 1.5 hours each. These will be practical sessions where we work together on your sales strategy, and you will take part in speaking exercises and roleplays to help you rehearse important sales conversations and build confidence in selling.
These sessions are delivered face-to-face if you're based in London or we can work with you over Zoom if you're outside of London.
How much does it cost?
Please call +44 208 142 6727 or email [email protected] to request a brochure or organise a free phone consultation.
"Carrie and her fantastic team helped me with the way I conduct myself in lectures, panel discussions, networking events and even in my day-to-day activities which involve meeting new people, whether in person or online. Her coaching has boosted my confidence and helped me reach new goals in my business and personal life. I cannot praise and recommend Carrie and Love Public Speaking enough."Amos Goldreich, CEO, Amos Goldreich Architecture
“The coaching programme for me has been truly transformative. The presentation tools, but mainly the mindset and the hand holding to take on new challenges. I would absolutely recommend this."Celia Forshew, CEO, Seed Marketing
“Thanks so much for the private coaching, I thought it was invaluable. I will happily sing your praises to anyone that needs polish or mentoring ahead of a pitch."Peter Lane, BAMM Global
“I can honestly say that in 12 years, this is the best training I have ever received. I am, for the first, time working towards overcoming my fear of public speaking; I can truly see a light at the end of the tunnel. I can't recommend Love Public Speaking highly enough."Helen Parsons, Head of Classical Civilisation, St. Dominics College