Become a Presentation Skills Coach
Our customers rate us as Excellent on Trust Pilot.
GET COURSE BROCHUREGEt course brochure
Are you interested in a career where you can work flexibly and on your own terms for £100 per hour?
Perhaps you are already working as a consultant or coach and want to add an extra string to your bow? Or maybe you are working in a corporate job and seeking a more flexible career?
Becoming a presentation skills coach is a fantastic career option if you are looking for highly rewarding and well paid work on your own terms.
We invite you to join this 2-day course if you are a good communicator with the drive succeed working independently. You don’t need any prior experience of public speaking, training or sales, as we’ll train you in all the skills you’ll need to run your own flexible presentation skills training business.
What is covered in this course?
You’ll attend an intensive 2-day course where you will:
- Learn advanced presentation skills
- Learn how to train other people in presentation skills using our library of workshop materials, videos and speaking exercises
- Learn how to pick up clients in your local area by using our tried and tested marketing methods and materials
Once you’re up and running, you can earn money delivering private coaching sessions to individuals, and run presentation skills workshops for schools, colleges and businesses in your local area. You’ll learn how to deliver this training virtually as well as in-person so you can offer both options to your clients.
Independent presentation skills trainers typically earn £100 – £150 per hour of training.
If you prefer to work for a brand rather than building your own presentation skills business, then after this course you can apply to become a Love Public Speaking Partner (a franchisee) where you can pick and choose from our Jobs Training Board alongside generating your own work.
What does the course cost?
After making an initial investment to develop the skills to become a self-employed Presentation Skills Coach, you will have these skills for life and can recoup the costs in training sales you make.
£950 for the intensive 2-day training course “Become a Presentation Skills Coach” – choose to attend the virtual course or the in-person course in London.
What's covered in the 2-day programme?
Day 1 – Become a highly skilled presenter
- Practical strategies for managing the physical symptoms of nerves
- Presenting basics – body language and voice techniques
- Impromptu speaking skills – how to be articulate when speaking off-the-cuff
- Techniques for speaking with gravitas and authority – influencing skills
- Creating high impact presentations using PowerPoint
- Audience engagement and interaction techniques
- Advanced presenting techiques for professional speakers
Day 2 – Become a professional presentation skills trainer with your own business
- How to deliver 1-to-1 coaching sessions for presentation skills (session outline and speaking exercises)
- How to deliver group training courses for presentation skills (course outline and speaking exercises)
- How to deliver virtual presentation skills training sessions
- Making use of our library of speaking exercises, workshop agendas and materials
- Launching and running your flexible presentation skills business – 5 steps to approach schools, colleges, businesses and individuals in your local area
What will you take away?
- Love Public Speaking Training Certificate
- Life-time access to a library of materials that you can use for presentation skills workshops and 1-to-1 coaching sessions
- Ready-made marketing materials you can use to make sales (just add your own logo)
- Templates to run your business e.g. booking forms and finance spreadsheets
Who is this course for?
We get a wide range of people signing up – from coaches and consultants who want to add an extra string to their bow, to people working in corporates who are looking to switch to a more flexible career, to teachers and actors, to full-time mums who need to earn some extra money on the side. Whatever role you’re in, you can learn how become a presentation skills trainer as long as you’re a people person with strong communication skills.
Where can I find out more?
Email [email protected] or call 0773 605 1566 for further information or a free consultation to find out more about the training programme.
Can I break up the payments?
Yes – monthly payment plans are available. Email [email protected] for further information.
Are people still buying presentation skills training after the pandemic?
Yes, demand for training has increased following the pandemic for the following reasons:
- Many people are struggling with presenting virtually and are seeking training to help them improve
- As offices re-open, people are feeling nervous about returning to face-to-face meetings and want to skill-up before they go back
- Lots of people are out of work and booking presentation skills training to help them perform better in interviews
I'm ready to book now - how do I register?
There are 3 easy ways to join the course:
- Register on this webpage by clicking the ‘book’ button
- Email [email protected] to order your place over email and we’ll send you an invoice.
- Call our hotline +44 208 142 6727 any time of day and book over the phone.
Please book early to avoid disappointment as only 8 places are available per course.
What are the course dates and timings?
Scroll to view course dates on this webpage. You can attend the virtual course on 19 & 20 August, or the in-person course in London on 8 & 9 September. The course runs from 9.30 – 17.00 on both days.
“Thank you for the course, I found it informative, engaging and fascinating and can’t wait to apply what I have learned. Amazingly, 3 days after doing the course I am already pitching presentation skills training to a school on Monday. I approached them straight away when we finished the course on Wednesday and they responded with excitement! They’ve asked me to consider not only coaching their students as a virtual after-school public speaking club but also their teachers – amazing!”Danielle Myers, Executive Coach
“The training exceeded my expectations in terms of what I expected. I came away with lots of useful practical tips and tools I can use in the workplace and beyond! The trainer was exceptional and made the whole experience fun and engaging. I also made some new friends on the course!”Nessa Mcauliffe, Marketing and Brand Strategist
“At the beginning of the day I rated my public speaking confidence level a 2 out of 10, and by the end I was a 7. The trainer was excellent, I think she is born to do it. She’s got a very positive vibe and this increased the energy levels in the room.”Rithma Fonseka, IT Manager
“This was a wonderful course. My experience was excellent. The day flew by and I wished there was a Part 3!”Catherine Boylon, Historian
“I can’t rate Love Public Speaking highly enough. As a CEO, public speaking is essential to my role but I’ve been avoiding it for a long time. The training here was well beyond your normal technique training – it was all about mindset and approach, along with the skills and it really worked for me. Utterly transformative for my career.”C. Forshew, CEO, Seed
To sign up to our newsletter with free tips on public speaking, enter your email address below: