Become a Presentation Skills Coach
We will train you to become a self-employed Presentation Skills Coach delivering 1-to-1 coaching sessions and public speaking workshops for schools, colleges and businesses in your local area
Our company review rating on Google is 5.0:
What’s this course about?
There are currently 1.5 million unemployed people in the UK, many with good communication skills and the potential to become a self-employed presentation skills trainer earning £100 per hour. This is a fantastic career option for people looking for flexible and highly rewarding work, where they can be financially independent and have a career for life.
We invite you to join this 2-day course if you are a good communicator with the drive succeed as a small business owner. You don’t need any prior experience of presenting, training or sales, as we’ll train you in all the skills you’ll need to run your own flexible presentation skills training business.
You’ll attend an intensive 2-day course in London where we train you in professional level presentation skills, and then teach you how to train others using our library of workshop materials and speaking exercises. As part of the training we’ll also teach you how to find clients using our tried and tested marketing materials and methods.
Once you’re up and running, you can earn money delivering private coaching sessions to individuals, and run presentation skills workshops for schools, colleges and businesses in your local area. Independent presentation skills trainers typically earn £80 – £150 per hour of training.
After making an initial investment to develop the skills to become a self-employed Presentation Skills Coach, you will have these skills for life and can recoup the costs in training sales you make. Although you will have access to our library of training materials, we do not charge royalties on your training sales – you will act as an independent business with your own brand.
£950 + VAT for the intensive 2-day training course “Become a Presentation Skills Coach”
Following the 2-day course, you will have the option of joining our virtual mentoring scheme where we will tutor you on how to make sales and grow your business.
Virtual group mentoring scheme (OPTIONAL):
£80 + VAT per month for ongoing virtual mentoring to makes sales and grow your business
What will be covered?
Day 1 – Become a highly skilled presenter
- Practical strategies for managing the physical symptoms of nerves
- Presenting basics – body language and voice techniques
- Impromptu speaking skills – how to be articulate when speaking off-the-cuff
- Techniques for speaking with gravitas and authority – influencing skills
- Creating high impact presentations using PowerPoint
- Audience engagement and interaction techniques
- Advanced presenting techiques for professional speakers
Day 2 – Become a professional presentation skills trainer with your own business
- How to deliver 1-to-1 coaching sessions for presentation skills (session outline and speaking exercises)
- How to deliver group training courses for presentation skills (course outline and speaking exercises)
- How to deliver virtual presentation skills training sessions
- Making use of our library of speaking exercises, workshop agendas and materials
- Launching and running your flexible presentation skills business – 5 steps to approach schools, colleges, businesses and individuals in your local area
What will you take away?
- Love Public Speaking Training Certificate
- Life-time access to a library of materials that you can use for presentation skills workshops and 1-to-1 coaching sessions
- Ready-made marketing materials you can use to make sales
- Templates (e.g. booking forms and finance spreadsheets) to run your business
- Opt to sign up for virtual mentoring to get further support and join a community of self-employed Presentation Skills Trainers
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for people with good communication skills who are looking for flexible, well paid work on their own terms.
Where can I find out more?
Email email@example.com or call 0773 605 1566 for further information or a free consultation to find out more about the training programme.
Monthly payment plans and discounted course fees are available to those who have budget restrictions due to COVID-19. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
I’m ready to book now – how do I register?
There are 3 easy ways to join the course:
- Register on this webpage by clicking the ‘book’ button
- Email email@example.com to order your place over email and we’ll send you an invoice.
- Call our hotline +44 208 142 6727 any time of day and book over the phone.
Please book early to avoid disappointment as only 6 places are available per course due to social distancing.
What are the course dates and timings?
Scroll to view course dates on this webpage. The course runs from 9.30 – 16.30 on both days.
How will I be protected from COVID-19 on the course?
This course will be run adhering to Government guidelines with social distancing. We will be upstairs in the Northcote pub, where course attendess can choose to have a socially distanced lunch together.
What if I book my place then can’t make the course due to unexpectedly needing to quarantine?
If this happens, you will be able to switch onto another date. The course will run several times throughout the year and we will keep you notified as new dates are launched.
“Life changing. Best presentation skills course I have ever been to. I attended the two part course. One of the biggest qualities of the course was that as we went through the day and were taught presenting techniques, we got to put these techniques into practice within the controlled environment of the course – what better way to transform knowledge and techniques into actual skills! Our group was perfect size to allow each and everyone of us ample opportunities to practice presenting and receive and give feedback to focus on our strengths and allow us to work on suggestions. I can honestly say I am a much more confident and skilled presenter. Thank you!”Ula Caroto, Client Advisor, UBS
“The training exceeded my expectations in terms of what I expected. I came away with lots of useful practical tips and tools I can use in the workplace and beyond! The trainer was exceptional and made the whole experience fun and engaging. I also made some new friends on the course!”Nessa Mcauliffe, Marketing and Brand Strategist
“At the beginning of the day I rated my public speaking confidence level a 2 out of 10, and by the end I was a 7. The trainer was excellent, I think she is born to do it. She’s got a very positive vibe and this increased the energy levels in the room.”Rithma Fonseka, IT Manager
“This was a wonderful course. My experience was excellent. The day flew by and I wished there was a Part 3!”Catherine Boylon, Retired
“I can’t rate Love Public Speaking highly enough. As a CEO, public speaking is essential to my role but I’ve been avoiding it for a long time. The training here was well beyond your normal technique training – it was all about mindset and approach, along with the skills and it really worked for me. Utterly transformative for my career.”C. Forshew, CEO, Seed
To sign up to our newsletter with free tips on public speaking, enter your email address below: