Life’s a Pitch: Two Part Presentation Skills Programme
Change how you feel about public speaking and develop your presentation style to advance your career
This transformational course has been designed to change how you think and feel about public speaking. We know what it feels like to be in a big job and be terrified of public speaking. What makes this course different is our commitment to helping you enjoy public speaking rather than dread it, and our focus on long term impact. That’s why at the end of day 1, you will buddy up with someone else on the course and support each other in moving forward with your public speaking journey in between sessions.
The two days of training you attend will be one month apart. In the training, you will learn how to develop a new mindset around public speaking so that you feel more comfortable taking up opportunities to present. You’ll pick up key techniques on how to manage nerves, learn body language and voice techniques to present with impact, and take part in a variety of speaking exercises as you build up your confidence. Most of the day will be spent speaking, not listening. At the end of the course, you’ll take away an action plan to continue making progress on your public speaking journey.
What will be covered?
- Practical strategies for managing the physical symptoms of nerves
- How to develop a new mindset around public speaking so you feel more confident about seeking out opportunities to present / lead
- Presenting skills – body language and voice techniques to become an engaging presenter
- Impromptu speaking skills for meetings
- Techniques for speaking with gravitas and authority – influencing skills
Day 2 (1 month later)
- Learn how to design high-impact presentations – storytelling, rhetorical devices, call to action
- Tips and tricks on how to save time on presentation prep when using PowerPoint
- How to use notes / cue cards
- Audience engagement and interaction techniques
- Presenting and speaking in difficult meetings – how get your point across
- Action planning to continue progress with public speaking
What will you take away?
- 20-page electronic course handbook on presentation skills
- Confidence-building visualisation audio to prepare for presentations and meetings
- Presentation structure template
- Our “Gravitas Grid”
- Useful phrases “cheat sheet” for difficult conversations
- Action plan for your public speaking journey
- Buddy to hold you accountable to your goals in the month in between the 2 training days
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for people who want to change how they feel about public speaking and create a lasting change their presenting and communication style in order to advance their career.
How do I book?
There are 3 easy ways to book your place:
- Register on this webpage by clicking the ‘book’ button
- Email email@example.com to order your place over email and we’ll send you an invoice.
- Call our hotline 0773 605 1566 any time of day and book over the phone.
Please note limited places are available as the course due to us needing to keep a low student:trainer ratio.
What are the timings?
The course runs from 9.30 – 16.30.
Payment plans are available if you need to pay for the course in parts.
Money back guarantee
We’re so confident that this course will help you, that we’ll refund you all of your money if you’re not 100% delighted with it.
“I can honestly say that in 12 years, this is the best training I have ever received. The trainer was inspirational, and I am, for the first, time working towards overcoming my fear of public speaking; I can truly see a light at the end of the tunnel… If I had received this kind of help when I was young, I don’t believe I would have carried my phobia around with me for my adult working life.”Helen Parsons, St Dominics College
“At the beginning of the day I rated my public speaking confidence level a 2 out of 10, and by the end I was a 7. The trainer was excellent, I think she is born to do it. She’s got a very positive vibe and this increased the energy levels in the room.”Rithma Fonseka, IT Manager
“I can’t rate Love Public Speaking highly enough. As a CEO, public speaking is essential to my role but I’ve been avoiding it for a long time. The training here was well beyond your normal technique training – it was all about mindset and approach, along with the skills and it really worked for me. Utterly transformative for my career.”C. Forshew, CEO, Seed
To sign up to our newsletter with free tips on public speaking, enter your email address below: