Women's Career Booster
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
This 3-month intensive training programme will help you gain the confidence and communication skills you need to unlock your potential, get promoted and build your dream career.
This is a virtual training programme where you will take part in 6 online workshops to develop core skills as well as receiving 3 individually tailored private coaching sessions to develop your personal roadmap for career success.
As this is a group programme, you will have the opportunity to get to know other like-minded career women as part of a supportive group and build your network.
All training will take place on Zoom.
The training programme includes:
- 6 x group workshops (2 hours)
- 3 x private coaching sessions with the course trainer (1 hour)
- Access to Fearless online resources with videos, blogs and visualisation audios to build confidence
- Certificate of completion
Every other Tuesday evening from 6.30-8.30pm (GMT) you will take part in a virtual group training session which will include theory, discussions, practical speaking exercises and roleplays.
Workshop 1 – Building confidence and beating imposter syndrome
- Tactics for advancing your career in a work environment where it is not a level playing field for women
- Changing your self-talk through CBT, NLP and visualisation strategies
- Overcoming other derailers - perfectionism, people pleasing and taking risks to advance your career
- Developing a growth mindset for courage and peak performance
Workshop 2 – Building gravitas and improving your personal impact in meetings
- How to build gravitas to be taken more seriously - voice, tone and language
- Influencing skills
Workshop 3 – Presentation skills
- Strategies for overcoming nerves so you can enjoy public speaking rather than dread it
- Body language and voice techniques to become an engaging presenter
- Designing high-impact presentations and powerful messages
- Virtual presenting dos and don’ts
Workshop 4 – Mastering difficult conversations
- Building the courage to say what needs to be said - seeing the conversation as an opportunity for growth
- Strategies and templates for difficult conversations - useful phrases to use
- Tips on making difficult requests
Workshop 5 – Personal branding and networking skills
- How to build your personal brand and visibility within your organisation
- Building your personal profile within your industry through LinkedIn
- Creating a networking strategy to advance your career
- Practical ideas and examples of how to construct personal messages to build new relationships with key contacts
Workshop 6 – Career planning and getting promoted
- Discover your signature strengths, what brings you joy and where you add the most value
- Set long and short term career goals to advance your career
- Practical tips on getting promoted - how to navigate the promotion process and ask for a pay rise
1-to-1 private coaching sessions
Once a month you will meet with the course leader to have a private coaching session on Zoom where you will receive personal career coaching.
What results will you see?
People who go through this programme report that they:
- Have a clear roadmap for advancing their career
- Get promotions and pay rises
- Find the courage to make pivotal career moves
£1375 + VAT / £1650 VAT inclusive. You can pay upfront or in 3 installments.
Please note there are only 10 spaces per programme so book early to avoid disappointment.
Workshop 1 - 6 June
Workshop 2 - 13 June
Workshop 3 - 4 July
Workshop 4 - 18 July
Workshop 5 - 3 August
Workshop 6 - 15 August
Workshop 1 - 5 September
Workshop 2 - 19 September
Workshop 3 - 3 October
Workshop 4 - 17 October
Workshop 5 - 31 October
Workshop 6 - 14 November
If there are any dates you can’t make, recordings of the lessons will be available so that you can catch up.
Want to learn more?
Email [email protected] or call +44 208 142 6727 for a free consultation call.
- Register online on this webpage
- Email [email protected] to place your order and we'll send an invoice.
- Call +44 208 142 4710 to book over the phone.
We're so confident you'll love this course, that we'll refund you 100% of your money if you're not completely satisfied.
Women's Career Booster
Women's Career Booster
“I can honestly say that in 12 years, this is the best training I have ever received. The trainer was inspirational, and I am, for the first, time working towards overcoming my fear of public speaking; I can truly see a light at the end of the tunnel… If I had received this kind of help when I was young, I don’t believe I would have carried my phobia around with me for my adult working life.”Helen Parsons, St Dominics College
“This was by a long way the most useful presentation training I’ve had. For experienced speakers, 1 on 1 training is so useful and a great confidence builder.”S. Roberts, Studio Principal, Charcoal Blue
“I can’t rate Love Public Speaking highly enough. As a CEO, public speaking is essential to my role but I’ve been avoiding it for a long time. The training here was well beyond your normal technique training – it was all about mindset and approach, along with the skills and it really worked for me. Utterly transformative for my career.”C. Forshew, CEO, Seed
“One of my key take-aways was that I need to be more prepared when I speak to my boss. I will be more mindful of her priorities and present my ideas using her perspective rather than mine. This is really useful.”Jane C, Barclays
To sign up to our newsletter with free tips on public speaking, enter your email address below: