Building confidence and resilience
Learn how to manage your thinking, break habits of self-doubt, and thrive on challenge
Are you successful yet self-doubting?
Do you waste time and energy worrying about things that never happen?
Would you choose to think in a different way if it would help you be more confident, successful, and productive in work?
Success, resilience and self-acceptance are something we strive for in our careers and personal lives.
The key is being able to manage your thinking so that you can challenge your limiting beliefs and break habits of self-doubt that hold you back.
The concept of a “growth mindset” is a ground-breaking idea put forward by world-renowned Stanford University psychologist, Carol Dweck, after decades of research on achievement and success. When we adopt a growth mindset, we believe that our basic qualities like behaviours, intelligence or talent, can be developed through dedication and hard work; that effort is the path to mastery. This view creates a world where anything is possible, one where we are continually learning and evolving.
In this mindset, we are a work in progress – there is no such thing as a mistake, only a learning experience. We are less hard on ourselves and no longer afraid to take on challenges because we don’t fear failure. We can develop better relationships with others because we become more flexible, empathetic, and accepting of their learning journey too.
In this practical, one-day course, learn how to develop a growth mindset to improve your confidence, resilience and productivity.
What will you take away from this course?
- Gain improved awareness of how to manage your mental health and break habits of self-doubt
- Get clarity about what makes you happy and how to get it
- Become more resilient as you learn how to welcome challenges and thrive on change
- Learn how to combat busyness, organise your time and maximise efficiency
- Overcome fear of failure and perfectionist tendencies
- Develop better relationships with others as you develop your self-awareness
- Take part in practical exercises which will change your thinking habits, leading you to be more productive and impactful in work
- A hard back copy of GROW by Jackie Beere OBE – an award-winning book on developing resilience
- A timeline with your future goals
Any questions? Give us a call on 0773 605 1566 and we’ll tell you more about the course, or give you some advice on which course we’d recommend for you or your organisation.
This course is delivered as in-house training for organisations, and also runs as a public course on dates that are mutually convenient for attendees. To register interest to attend the course, please submit your email address below:
“A heartfelt and sincere thank you for such an inspirational and useful session earlier. I think it was the highlight of our team away day. We were reflecting afterwards how in such a short space of time we felt we gained so many practical and memorable tips and frameworks – it was delivered with just the right tone of both challenging ourselves and enjoying it too. Our team are very thankful.”
Tess Young, Director of Operations, South London Cares