Speaking with Impact: Present like a Professional
Develop your conference speaking skills and deliver compelling presentations with confidence, flair and gravitas
In this one day workshop, develop speaking skills that will equip you to speak at professional events, and learn how to deliver powerful presentations that leave a lasting impact on your audience.
What will you learn on this course?
- Learn how to design and deliver amazing presentations which achieve your desired outcome (e.g. attracting new clients, or selling an idea)
- Bring your presentation content to life through story-telling and audience engagement techniques
- Equip yourself with conference speaking skills as you take part in a fun mock panel discussion
- Increase your credibility and gravitas to have a bigger impact on your audience
- Pick up tips on how to speak on camera
- Discover how you can produce a powerful slide show in the shortest time possible
- Get expert feedback on your personal presenting style as we bring out your natural strengths
10.00am — Course opens
Developing your personal speaking style
- Key public speaking techniques: dos and don’ts when presenting
- Tips for managing public speaking nerves
- Practising positive self-talk and visualisation ahead of a presentation to enhance performance
- Body language and voice techniques that build powerful rapport: influence, persuasion and authority on stage
- Tips on stage etiquette and how to make a strong first impression
(Speaking exercises + feedback)
13.00 — Lunch
Creating compelling presentations that achieve your desired outcome
- How to structure a powerful conference presentation: key tips and techniques
- How to use visual aids effectively
- Creating impact: storytelling and other techniques that engage the emotional brain
- Getting your call to action right
(Presentation exercise + feedback)
Advanced speaking styles
- Tips for speaking on a panel
- Tips on how to present when speaking on camera
- 10 tips for mental and physical preparation before a big speech
(Speaking exercises + feedback)
Continuing your public speaking journey
- Goal-setting activity: using public speaking to grow your role/business
- Ideas for where you can practise presenting in a safe space
- Closing positive visualisation exercise
16.30 — Course ends
How do I book?
This course is delivered as in-house training for companies, and also runs as a public course on dates that are mutually convenient for attendees. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or a quote.
You can also attend our Beginners Course: Public Speaking Essential Skills or get Private Coaching for 1-to-1 support.
This course is delivered as in-house training for companies, and also runs as a public course on dates that are mutually convenient for attendees. To register interest to attend the course, please submit your email address below:
“I have been working with Love Public Speaking for the last 12 months and can’t recommend their public speaking coaching services highly enough. When I started, my public speaking skills ranged somewhere from bad to none, but just a few months later, I have reached the District Final of the International Public Speaking Contest and delivered successful talks around the world.
Whether you’re an individual wanting to overcome your fear of speaking in public, or a business looking for the perfect coach to up-skill your staff and turn them into accomplished speakers and dazzling presenters; Love Public Speaking is certainly the number one option.”Daniel Magill, Digital UX Manager, TSB Bank
“I hired Love Public Speaking to run a day course for a number of Bedrock HR clients. I found the trainer extremely professional with loads of energy and excellent knowledge. My take away from the sessions was seeing the way in which people responded to the trainer and the way in which their confidence grew throughout the course.”David Mellard, Managing Director, Bedrock HR