Speaking with Impact: Level 2 Presentation Skills
Learn how to present with flair and deliver high impact presentations that get results
Your team are presenting on a regular basis, but their presentations are dull, information-heavy and lacking imagination. The term death by PowerPoint has come up on more than one occasion. Staff members are uninspired by their internal presentations, and opportunities to promote the company at external events are wasted as their presentations are professional, but lacking that special something.
In this advanced presentation skills training programme, your team members will develop their personal presenting style and learn how to deliver compelling presentations with confidence, flair and gravitas. They’ll work on a variety of speaking skills, from PowerPoint presentations, to impromptu speaking, to panel speaking at conferences.
This is a highly practical programme with a variety of speaking exercises and expert trainer feedback to develop a strong public speaking skillset for presenting in a business context.
This course covers:
- How to prepare high impact presentations that meet business objectives (e.g. attracting new clients or selling an idea)
- Techniques to improve credibility and gravitas on stage
- Tips on how to produce presentations using engagement techniques such as story-telling
- Audience interaction techniques
- Tips for overcoming nerves
- Panel speaking skills
- How to handle challenging questions during Q&A
- Tips on using PowerPoint and how to save time on presentation prep
Teams who have been through this programme report that they are:
- More confident with presenting in different situations
- More able to present with gravitas
- More confident handling difficult questions under pressure
- Armed with ideas on how to produce imaginative presentations
What is included in the course?
- 20-page electronic course handbook
- Confidence-building visualisation audio to prepare for presentations
- Pre-course questionnaire sent to attendees to tailor the course to your team’s needs
- Post-course feedback surveys
What’s the format?
We recommend 6-8 attendees per session so that each person who attends has enough presenting practice and can receive personalised feedback from the trainer, but we can also work with larger groups. We usually come to your office to deliver this training.
How do we book?
Email email@example.com or call +44 208 142 6727 for a quote to have this delivered in your company. You can also book a bespoke version of this course where we incorporate speaking exercises based on real life scenarios your team members encounter in their roles.
To sign up to our newsletter with free tips on presentation skills, submit your email address below:
“I can’t rate Love Public Speaking highly enough. As a CEO, public speaking is essential to my role but I’ve been avoiding it for a long time. The training here was well beyond your normal technique training – it was all about mindset and approach, along with the skills and it really worked for me. Utterly transformative for my career.”C. Forshew, CEO, Seed
“I have been working with Love Public Speaking for the last 12 months and can’t recommend their public speaking coaching services highly enough. When I started, my public speaking skills ranged somewhere from bad to none, but just a few months later, I have reached the District Final of the International Public Speaking Contest and delivered successful talks around the world.
Whether you’re an individual wanting to overcome your fear of speaking in public, or a business looking for the perfect coach to up-skill your staff and turn them into accomplished speakers and dazzling presenters; Love Public Speaking is certainly the number one option.”D. Magill, Digital UX Manager, TSB Bank
“In all honesty, I found this to be an exceptionally interesting course, with every aspect covered of great benefit.”J. Tewson, Regional Partnerships Manager, The Jockey Club
“I hired Love Public Speaking to run a day course for a number of Bedrock HR clients. I found the trainer extremely professional with loads of energy and excellent knowledge. My take away from the sessions was seeing the way in which people responded to the trainer and the way in which their confidence grew throughout the course.”D. Mellard, Managing Director, Bedrock HR