One-hour interactive webinars from expert trainers on a range of topics
We offer a range of webinars on various topics related to remote working communications, building resilience and presenation skills. You can buy one webinar or a series.
What is the format?
Our webinars are 1 hour long and up to 150 people from your organisation can attend via our video conferencing platform.
Each webinar is also available as half day interactive virtual training sessions.
Who is it for?
This training is for organisations who are looking to train their teams.
Please see our webinars below. We can also design bespoke webinars on request to meet the specific needs of your team. Please email email@example.com for further information or to get a quote to have this training delivered for your organisation.
WEBINARS TO SUPPORT TEAMS DURING COVID-19:
Developing the habits of emotional resilience to thrive during COVID-19
- Understanding how you create your own reality
- Optimism and gratitude: thinking strategies to develop resilience
- Coaching conversations with yourself and others to create long term resilience
Developing a growth mindset for success and mental wellbeing
- The essential attributes of what a growth mindset is and how it can help you overcome fear of failure
- How to recognise fixed mindset thinking and stop it making you vulnerable to anxiety or anger
- Developing a culture of growth mindset in your team/company to improve teamwork, resilience and creativity
Cognitive flexibility in times of change
- Coping with change and uncertainty
- Recognising how our cognitive bias creates a set of beliefs and brain tricks
- How to interrupt negative automatic thoughts to create a healthier mind and more positive outlook
WEBINARS FOR REMOTE WORKING TEAMS:
How to make yourself heard in an online meeting
- Speaking up as an introvert
- Different approaches to leading meetings
- Useful phrases and strategies to get your message across
Building your profile and personal brand when you’re working remotely
- Doing your own PR without bombarding people with emails
- Being visible and reporting on your achievements
- Online networking strategy
How to have difficult conversations online
- Why the map is not the territory
- Practical tips on how to build the right space
- Tone, language and useful phrases to present a clear message on camera
MORE WEBINARS FOR TEAMS:
Beating imposter syndrome
- What imposter syndrome is, and why so many of us suffer from it
- Strategies for managing your self-talk to build confidence
- How to leave perfectionism behind and take more risks that will advance your career
Overcoming fear of public speaking
- Practical strategies for tackling public speaking nerves
- Body language tips to boost confidence
- Key presenting techniques to present with impact
Mastering the art of difficult conversations
- Widening your perspective: why the map is not the territory
- Being direct without being offensive – language and key phrases to use
- Techniques for building gravitas and having influence – voice and body language
Nailing your personal brand and strategic networking
- Get ideas on how to build a personal brand to advance your career
- Tips on gaining exposure and reporting on your achievements
- Develop a strategic networking plan
For further information or a quote, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 208 142 6727.
This course is delivered as online training. For further information or a quote, please submit your email address below:
“A heartfelt and sincere thank you for such an inspirational and useful session earlier. I think it was the highlight of our team away day. We were reflecting afterwards how in such a short space of time we felt we gained so many practical and memorable tips and frameworks – it was delivered with just the right tone of both challenging ourselves and enjoying it too. Our team are very thankful.”Tess Young, Director of Operations, South London Cares
“It was useful to understand key factors in speaking with gravitas. Also useful to learn about anxiety.
The trainer was very enthusiastic and knowledgeable, brilliant delivery.”K. Jayasinghege, Enginnering Apprentice, Airbus
“The best part of the course was learning about how to come across as confident through body language and voice, and practising these techniques multiple times.”A. Smith, Business Apprentice, Airbus
“The trainer was very inspirational and motivating. She made me feel determined and empowered to keep going and enjoy being challenged.”