Webinars: career progression
One-hour interactive webinars from expert trainers on a range of topics
We offer a range of webinars on various topics related to remote working communications, building resilience and presenation skills. You can buy one webinar or a series.
What is the format?
Our webinars are 1 hour long and up to 150 people from your organisation can attend via our video conferencing platform.
Each webinar is also available as half day interactive virtual training sessions.
Who is it for?
This training is for organisations who are looking to train their teams.
Please see our webinars below. We can also design bespoke webinars on request to meet the specific needs of your team. Please email [email protected] for further information or to get a quote to have this training delivered for your organisation.
Building your profile and personal brand when you’re working remotely
- Creating and project your personal brand when working from home in order to advance your career
- Being ‘future savvy’ with your online postings – being aware of the trail you leave behind
- Identifying how, where and when to engage with colleagues in a way that support your personal brand (e.g. through email, virtual chat platforms, whatsapp)
- Showing your progress / achievements remotely (without being annoying)
Online networking to advance your career
- How create an online networking strategy to advance your career
- How to use LinkedIn to build your personal brand and reach out to relevant contacts
- Practical ideas and examples of how to construct personal messages to these key contacts to start/maintain a relationship
- Other ideas of how you can expand your network and improve your visibility using online channels
How to make yourself heard in an online meeting
- How different personalities view taking part in meetings - introverts versus extroverts
- How to prepare for an online meeting to get the outcome you are seeking – agendas, structure and signposting
- How to gain support from your colleagues – identifying champions and blocks to help you get your message across
- How to navigate technology and use it to your advantage if you lack confidence in speaking up
Building your career when working remotely
- How to build your personal brand and visibility in the wider company when working from home
- Tips on how to present to, and communicate with, senior stakeholders when working remotely
- How to build your network and seek out new opportunities online
- Practical ideas on building team connections
Nailing your personal brand and strategic networking (face-to-face)
- Get ideas on how to build a personal brand to advance your career
- Tips on gaining exposure and reporting on your achievements
- Develop a strategic networking plan
Developing a growth mindset for success and mental wellbeing
- The essential attributes of what a growth mindset is and how it can help you overcome fear of failure
- How to recognise fixed mindset thinking and stop it making you vulnerable to anxiety or anger
- Developing a culture of growth mindset in your team/company to improve teamwork, resilience and creativity
These webinars are delivered to teams within organisations. They are available as 60 minute sessions, 90s minute sessions, and half day interactive online courses. There are 3 easy ways to book a webinar or request a quote:
- Call +44 208 142 6727 to get straight through to our course administrator.
- Email [email protected] to let us know which webinar(s) you are interested in.
- Subscribe to our website below, and we'll contact you:
For further information or a quote to have these webinars delivered for a team in your organisation, please submit your details below:
“A heartfelt and sincere thank you for such an inspirational and useful session earlier. I think it was the highlight of our team away day. We were reflecting afterwards how in such a short space of time we felt we gained so many practical and memorable tips and frameworks – it was delivered with just the right tone of both challenging ourselves and enjoying it too. Our team are very thankful.”Tess Young, Director of Operations, South London Cares
“It was useful to understand key factors in speaking with gravitas. Also useful to learn about anxiety. The trainer was very enthusiastic and knowledgeable, brilliant delivery."K. Jayasinghege, Enginnering Apprentice, Airbus
“The best part of the course was learning about how to come across as confident through body language and voice, and practising these techniques multiple times."A. Smith, Business Apprentice, Airbus
“The trainer was very inspirational and motivating. She made me feel determined and empowered to keep going and enjoy being challenged.” A.Hodgeson, NHF