Webinars: leadership and culture
One-hour interactive webinars from expert trainers on a range of topics
We offer a range of webinars on various topics related to remote working communications, building resilience and presenation skills. You can buy one webinar or a series.
What is the format?
Our webinars are 1 hour long and up to 150 people from your organisation can attend via our video conferencing platform.
Each webinar is also available as half day interactive virtual training sessions.
Who is it for?
This training is for organisations who are looking to train their teams.
Please see our webinars below. We can also design bespoke webinars on request to meet the specific needs of your team. Please email [email protected] for further information or to get a quote to have this training delivered for your organisation.
Leading with hope: boosting morale when working remotely
- Managing your own emotions as a manager/leader
- Talking the language of momentum and success
- Ideas to develop positivity, morale and team spirit
- Coaching conversations that help team members to become more productive and resilient
Reintroducing employees to work after the pandemic
- Understanding the challenges that furloughed versus non-furloughed workers faced during lockdown
- Psychological safety: creating an environment where employees can communicate openly about their experiences
- Developing a Return to Work stategy for smooth transition
- Tips on having difficult conversations and getting important messages across
- Rebuilding trust between team members to maximise productivity
How to build a team online
- How to support staff through mentoring, coaching and structured catch ups
- Agreeing how to communicate: identifying what different colleagues are looking for in terms of support
- How to give constructive feedback when working remotely
- Team building ideas to improve morale and team work when you're tuning in from different locations
Beating imposter syndrome in a leadership role
- What imposter syndrome is, and why so many of us suffer from it
- Strategies for managing your self-talk to build confidence
- Leaving perfectionism behind to take more risks as a leader
- Practical tips on speaking with gravtias and projecting executive presence
- Recommended books to read to build confidence
How to have difficult conversations online
- How to prepare for difficult conversations online – understanding the other person’s perspective and constructing your message accordingly
- Identifying your communication style and theirs in order to bridge the gap
- Building support in advance of the conversation to help it run more smoothly – identifying champions and blockers
- Tips on how to get your message across confidently on camera – body language, tone of voice and gravitas
- Roleplays of difficult conversation scenarios to put the techniques into practise (half day course only)
Developing a growth mindset for success and mental wellbeing
- The essential attributes of what a growth mindset is and how it can help you overcome fear of failure
- How to recognise fixed mindset thinking and stop it making you vulnerable to anxiety or anger
- Developing a culture of growth mindset in your team/company to improve teamwork, resilience and creativity
These webinars are delivered to teams within organisations. They are available as 60 minute sessions, 90s minute sessions, and half day interactive online courses. There are 3 easy ways to book a webinar or request a quote:
- Call +44 208 142 6727 to get straight through to our course administrator.
- Email [email protected] to let us know which webinar(s) you are interested in.
- Subscribe to our website below, and we'll contact you:
For further information or a quote to have these webinars delivered for a team in your organisation, please submit your details below:
“A heartfelt and sincere thank you for such an inspirational and useful session earlier. I think it was the highlight of our team away day. We were reflecting afterwards how in such a short space of time we felt we gained so many practical and memorable tips and frameworks – it was delivered with just the right tone of both challenging ourselves and enjoying it too. Our team are very thankful.”Tess Young, Director of Operations, South London Cares
“It was useful to understand key factors in speaking with gravitas. Also useful to learn about anxiety. The trainer was very enthusiastic and knowledgeable, brilliant delivery."K. Jayasinghege, Enginnering Apprentice, Airbus
“The best part of the course was learning about how to come across as confident through body language and voice, and practising these techniques multiple times."A. Smith, Business Apprentice, Airbus
“The trainer was very inspirational and motivating. She made me feel determined and empowered to keep going and enjoy being challenged.” A.Hodgeson, NHF